Wednesday, October 02, 2013

The Worst Time In American History?

I know it's a horrible thing to think that out of all the wars, and tragedies this country has faced that this could possibly be the worst time. And you don't want to take away from people who have suffered and died for our country, but we are talking about a crossroads that could lead to the next revolution.

The amount of vitriol, hatred, mockery, and harshness coming from the left in order to push America into their Utopian fantasy is scary.

I don't see this from the Tea Party as much. I see meekness, and just a desire to fight for the constitution. I don't see Tea Party members telling people to "go home and die" or "f*** you".

I see it on the left. Everyday.

Worst time in American history? I think so.. we are headed for the end.

No comments: