Friday, April 05, 2013

The Logical Conclusion Of Nihilism and Atheism

Nihilists believe that everything is meaningless and nothing matters. Atheists believe there is no God and that you make your own morals. Every atheist is a nihilist in the end because once he or she deposits a collective morality then he or she must deposit a moral giver, someone from whom to differentiate good from bad.. and that's who they are trying to disprove to begin with.

There is no one that I can think of that better demonstrated the logical outpouring of believing in nothing than Carl Panzram. He was a serial killer in the 1920's who killed countless people for no other reason than to satisfy his hatred of mankind. He robbed, raped, and murdered. Like Hitler he read Fredrich Nietzsche which seemed to fuel his madness.
Nietzsche is the darling of the honest atheist.

Read Panzram's writings before he was hanged to find out what the world would be like if there actually were no God...
Reader discretion is advised. Quite disturbing!


"In my life time I have murdered 21 human beings. I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies Larcenys, arsons and last but not least I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. for all of these things I am not the least bit sorry. I have no conscience so that does not worry me. I don’t believe in Man, God nor devil. I hate the whole damned human race including myself." [sic]

"If you or any one else will take the trouble and have the inteligence and paitince to follow and examine every one of my crimes and actions you will find that I have consistently followed one idea thru all my life. I preyed upon the weak the harmless or unsuspecting. Those I have harmed were all either weaklings either mentaly or phisicaly. Those who were strong in either mind or body I first lied to and led into a trap where they were either asleep or drunk or helpless in some way. I allways had all the best of it, because I knew ahead of time just what to expect and the others did not. I therefore was strong in my knolledge and stronger in body than those preyed upon. This lesson I was taught by others. Might makes right." [sic]

"I have no desire whatever to reform myself. My only desire is to reform other people who try to reform me. and I believe that the only way to reform people is to kill em. My motto is, Rob em all, Rape em all and Kill em all. I am very truly yours signed Cooper John II Carl Panzram" [sic]

Panzram was hanged on September 5, 1930. When they put the noose around his neck, he allegedly spat in his executioner's face and declared, "I wish the entire human race had one neck, and I had my hands around it!" When asked by the executioner if he had any last words, Panzram barked, "Yes, hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could hang a dozen men while you're screwing around!


Thank God there IS a giver of life, and a standard of right.

3 comments:

Brian Westley said...

Typical; a believer decides what reality must be like, instead of actually looking at the real world.

Aaroncoal said...

Really? Because throughout the post I stated that it is the logical outcome of Nihilism. No atheist is ever going to come out and admit to that. But if they read Nietzsche honestly then they would know that even he believed that his philosophy that "god is dead" would bring about madness. And even he himself went insane before he died.
It's simply what I believe would happen if "believers" went away.

De Ha said...

Nihilists believe that everything is meaningless and nothing matters. Atheists believe there is no God and that you make your own morals.

***ME***
Wrong.
***YOU***


Every atheist is a nihilist

***ME***
Way off.
***YOU***


in the end because once he or she deposits a collective morality then he or she must deposit a moral giver,

***ME***
No we don't. You're the one committing the Reification fallacy (treating abstraxt concepts like real pysical objects and claiming they "came from" somewhere)
***YOU***


someone from whom to differentiate good from bad.. and that's who they are trying to disprove to begin with.

***ME***
You contradict yourself. You're trying to accuse us of contradicting ourselves but you're the one contradicting yourself.
***YOU***


There is no one that I can think of that better demonstrated the logical outpouring of believing in nothing than Carl Panzram.

***ME***
Oh boy.
See, whenever Theists point to the words of murderers, they have a tendancy to make themselves look worse than they're trying to make us look.

"Jeoffrey Dahmer said that without threats of hellfire there's no reason not to rape people. And I totally agree, I know fear is the only reason I'm not eating people right now."
***YOU***


Nietzsche is the darling of the honest atheist.

***ME***
"Honest Atheist" = "True Scotsman"

Very common argument here. You theist aparantly get high and suffer deliusions of us saying "Jesus was a good man" or "I like Nietzsche" or "this 'Atheist Worldview' William Lane Caig pulled out of his ass is a real thing" or "I, Richard Dawkins, never heard of the Dawkins scale", and then after you wake up, you argue with us, then accuse us of going back on ourselves because there's a contradiction between our actual words and actions and your drug hallucinations.
***YOU***




"In my life time I have murdered 21 human beings. I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies Larcenys, arsons and last but not least I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. for all of these things I am not the least bit sorry. I have no conscience so that does not worry me. I don’t believe in Man, God nor devil. I hate the whole damned human race including myself." [sic]

***ME***
Luke 14:26
"If any man cometh to me, and hate not his mother, and his father, and his brethren, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple"
***YOU***



Panzram was hanged on September 5, 1930.

***ME***
Well, there you go then. God or no god, his actions resulted in him being punished, didn't it?

The fact is, serial killers are incompatible with Evolution. When a member of the group is a threat to the of the group, the group is either destroyed or the group deals with the murderer. Either way, homocidal mania is an evolutionary dead end.