Thursday, April 25, 2013

No More Bush's In The White House

I was a fan of President Bush. He was often a little too far left of center for me, however, I cannot think of a better person to have been in the White House when 9/11 happened. His "Bullhorn Speech" standing on the rubble of the World Trade Center is absolute brilliance. I had tears in my eyes and felt so proud to be an American that day. And I was one who believed that Iraq was a perfectly acceptable country to attack. There were so many in the Middle East that so richly deserved it. But Saddam Hussein captured alive...amazing.

I, however was not a fan of Bush 41. He was mediocre and even further left than a lot of lefties.

And so I think it's time we get out of the "Bushes", so to speak.  Why does everything have to be a dynasty? The Kennedy's pretty much owned Washington throughout the 50's and 60's. Unfortunately, their fate did not end well because of a period of assassinations in America. Sad.

Now Jeb Bush is being paraded around by George W, and Jeb's son George P. Bush is being groomed for his eventual run. I mean, how many of these guys are there? Are Tito or Jermaine Bush waiting in the wings for their turn?

We, unfortunately need to move drastically in reverse in order to fix damage done by our current destruction machine that is sitting in the Oval Office in his blue jeans with his feet up on the desk. We need an outsider. We need someone who has a "Joe The Plumber" lifestyle. Will that happen? Never. Washington is a Good ol' Boy club. Power is key.

I hate to sound cynical.. But pull your money out of the bank. Cash in your retirement. Get off the grid. They are coming for your money.

Jeb Bush does not steer us in the right direction. This is the very reason I changed my political affiliation to "none of the above". I'm sure Jeb is a great guy. But, let's try a whole new direction. Someone the Tea Party and the Washington Elite Republicans can semi-get behind together. Is that possible? Who knows?

Also.. Do we want 4 more years of Karl Roves flabby turkey neck flopping around while he sells out true conservatism for power and money? No.. He's worst than Bill Clinton, because he is Bill Clinton in a GOP mask.

NO Jeb Bush
NO Karl Rove
NO Bill O'Reilly

It's time to stop quivering under democrat's hitmen on conservative candidates. We should preach Freedom For ALL! Stay on message.. And No MORE COMPROMISE!

No comments: