Monday, March 25, 2013

This May Sound Stupid

And so I begin a transfer of every dumb thing I ever said on Facebook as I prepare for my grand exit from that site.... (They start off slow)



* I'm going to invent a facebook application that deletes users that overuse facebook applications.




* I'm sitting around with some old friends exchanging stories of the old west and the gold rush.




* I'm thinking about buying and selling you on the black market.




* I'm fighting off facebook application requests like Bruce Lee.




* I'm performing open tube surgery on a vacuum. It doesn't look promising.




* I'm sure if coach would have put him in we could have gone to state.




* I just yawned and sneezed at the same time.




* I am blaming the fact that I'm out of milk on George W. Bush.




* I wish I could eat only frosting and give the pope a wedgie.




* I'm listening to Chinese Democracy. 13 year wait for this??

No comments: