Saturday, February 23, 2013

Leaving Facebook and The Changes Coming To The Life And Times

I have been doing this blog since 2005. Some years more than others. On May 1st I am going off the grid. I am erasing my Facebook account and possibly my Twitter as well. This is going to free up time for the upcoming changes in my life. I'm getting married!
So that leaves a lot more time on my hands. Time I want to use more to make an impact on those around the internet, both for Christ, for humor, and politically. So I am planning on blogging daily, maybe more than once a day. Maybe 10 times a day.. it just depends on what is going on in my life.... Here is my basic plan...

* On FB if I think of something humorous or read something funny I post it instantly. So I am going to use this site just like that. Their may be one sentence posts.

* God is laying conviction on my heart about the condition of the American Church and it's downfall into worldliness and mediocrity. So if you disagree with me, PLEASE don't be afraid to comment and let's have a discussion.  Some call it judgement. I just call it obvious.

* America is in shambles. I am done with the "republicans" and Obama is THE worst president in history. It literally has nothing to do with the fact that he happens to also be Black. We are going to discuss the downfall of our country and why I think it's time we make the Tea Party legit and kick Karl Rove and Chris Christie back to the hole that they came from.. Live free or die!

* And LOTS of great funny photos and YouTube videos to make you laugh and entertain you.

Lastly, I am still considering a name change and a possible switch over to Wordpress.

So I hope to build my audience. If I don't.. I don't care, I will do it anyway.

"Be kind to me, or treat me mean... I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine."

No comments: