Monday, July 30, 2012

Do NOT Apologize For Being A Conservative Christian

The first thing I believe in this world is a short simple statement: Who I am determines what I do. Existentialists believe this: What I do determines who I am. Which one are you? If you are the first one than first of all, live it. Love the Lord your God with all your heart! Love your neighbor as yourself. That's it! It's that simple. Secondly, Defend yourself! Know what you believe, stand firm, and get hold on because in this sick, liberal world they will try everything to bring you down. If you are against gay marriage especially.. there will come a time when you may be martyred for that stance, or imprisoned, or your rights to commerce taken away. But if you are a true Christian are you surprised by this? I say, death before popularity. Give me freedom or give me death. Oh, and go eat some Chick-fil-a!!

No comments: