Friday, June 15, 2012

15 Of 30: Fun Facts

* The prices for a soda at the movies is ridiculous.. And they still try to upsell you. "Sir, for just 1 more dollar you can get the large, which comes with a free refill." No thank you.. I prefer to watch the movie without having my bladder explode all over the row in front of me.

* A lady in front of me at Walmart buying a bookshelf said to the cashier "Is there anyway you can go any cheaper on that?" I think she suddenly forgot where she was and thought she was at a garage sale or maybe she thought this was Mexico.

* Bird's are very aimless. I have not quite figured out what they are actually doing. They land on stuff, look around, fly around for a while, land in the street, almost get hit by cars, land on more stuff... all while pooping continuously.

No comments: