Sunday, June 10, 2012

10 Of 30: Random Thoughts

* Obama has a "kill list" on his desk. The kill list includes alleged terrorists some are even American citizens.. All of which are targets for the unmanned drones. I cannot believe how quiet the liberals get when their guy is in the White House. Can you imagine if Bush was found to have a "kill list"? We would have had war tribunals, mass protests, Michael Moore movies like crazy.. and Where is Cindy Sheehan? The democrats don't give a crap about war, death, or violence. They only care about money, politics, and power. They are an evil, corrupt party of utter hypocrites.

* More European countries are getting bailed out tomorrow. It's called kicking the can down the road. Pretty soon it will be time to pay the piper, and we are all finished at that point. Guaranteed!

* Yesterday I messed up and didn't post. So I went back in time like Superman did when Lois Lane was killed, and I miraculously added in a post to make it look like I stuck with my 30 day plan!

No comments: