Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fun Facts

* If I had won the 640 million dollar lottery, the first thing I would do is pay my gas and electric bill. Then I would move into a modest $120,000 house, a mid-range $35,000 car, maybe a new computer.. and that's about it. Oh.. and a whole warehouse filled with candy, go-karts, and trampolines.

* All those voting for Obama this year are either completely okay with giving up their personal freedoms, or they simply are riddled with Stockholm Syndrome.

* A former professor of Obama came up with the theory that white people are intrinsically racist and there is nothing they can do about it. We are born with it. He may be right.... I have vague memories of when I inadvertently was the grand wizard in our neighborhood Kids Klux Klan Klub. We might in Billy Johnson's treehouse.

No comments: