Thursday, March 01, 2012

The Death Of Andrew Breitbart

Shocking news today as Andrew Breitbart dies at age 43. First of all, I am totally unsure of Mr. Breitbart's soul. His relationship with Jesus Christ is really the only thing that matters. So first and foremost, My prayers go out to his family, that his death might open eyes to the truth about our Savior, and our Only Hope.

Andrew Breitbart, and Matt Drudge are two of the reasons I even bother blogging in the first place. In fact Breitbart's death has me recommitting myself to blog more often. We are not promised another breath, and what we say and do in this life echoes in eternity. Things matter. Values matter. We are not just dust in the wind. We were not meant to live sitting on the sidelines. As a Christian I should know this more than I do.

So, Take the time to do what is right, every second of every day.. for we are not promised a tomorrow.

RIP Andrew Breitbart

No comments: