Tuesday, November 01, 2011

True Truths Told Truthfully

* When this presidency is over, the veil is finally lifted, and the curtain pulled open, I have a feeling we will find out this was one of the most corrupt administrations in the history of the United States.

* If you are black in America and you happen to believe in limited government and conservative values, then you are hated by some on the left just as if it were 1952 in Alabama or Georgia. They wanted you to stay on the plantation. In their hearts the deem themselves to be your master.

* If a man declares himself to be a homosexual.. Should he be allowed to use the men's restroom? I mean, I am a heterosexual and if I went and used the women's bathroom I would be a predator and a pervert, and the cops would be called. Just a thought.

No comments: