1. Is there such a thing as truth? If not, then how do you know? Is it just true?
2. If you knew a homicidal killer was never going to kill again, should he be allowed to be free, or should he still have to pay a price for his crime? Should rehabilitation be the only course of action necessary for violent criminals?
3. Illegal Mexicans are a protected, and almost praised people group by you. Yet they are coming to our country in droves which, also according to you, has the worst, most unfair health care system in the world. Why would someone leave their wonderful cultured society to come to such a miserable, racist country like ours?
4. How much should we tax the rich in order to make things more fair? Who will we work for after we make all things equal?
5. According to you, Europeans are much more advanced socially. Why does most technology come from America and Japan? Is it because Europeans are too busy dividing things up equally, and we are busy being slaves to rich oppressors?
6. If I give a man a fish, he will eat for a meal, if I teach him to fish he will eat for a lifetime. I guess then the only question you would have is.. on what day is free fish day? And how come that other guy got two, and you only got one?
7. Fishing is murder. I guess the only question is, which day is free broccoli day?
8. Do they use pesticides when they grow broccoli? Is the broccoli allowed to roam free in the fields, or is it stuck in the ground like a slave by the rich, white farmer?
9. How entitled do you feel?