Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fun Facts

* Gas is expected to be $5 a gallon by summer. Maybe now is the time I revealed the car I invented that runs off printer ink and Fabergé eggs.

* Some teachers in Wisconsin and Michigan have joined in the pro-Union protest which have effectively shut down over half of the public schools. A lot of people are upset that they care more about their salary than they do educating students. But I believe the students are getting a free lesson into how to mooch off of the tax-payers. This will be the only skill they will need anyway if the unions stay in charge.

* I'm glad that liberals taught me to have nothing but love for all of Islam, because from what I can tell they really seem to have things under control over there in the Middle East.

No comments: