Monday, December 13, 2010

It's My 6 Year Blogiversary

6 years ago today I sat down at my computer and started typing things. Today I continue because my readership has grown from 1 person to as much as 6 people on any given day. Watch out Drudge Report we are on your tail!

Here's what you can expect in the coming year on TLAT...

* A 6 part expose' investigation on the whereabouts of Amelia Earhart.

* Hard hitting news and commentary about how liberals equal "bad" while everyone else equals "not as bad".

* My Interview with the late Paul Harvey.

* Fun Facts.

* A sweepstakes giveaway to your choice of several fabulous ports of call.

* The third annual Life and Times Alaskan Cruise where you can meet me, and sit through several nights of seminars and symposiums about topics that I come up with the night before.

* General useless observations.

* And finally my annual "favorite things giveaway" where I go through my cabinets and give you things that I was probably going to throw away anyway!

All that and so much more in 2011 and beyond!

Or probably not... So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Papa Giorgio said...

Happy 6 Brother.