Sunday, September 19, 2010

This Blog Shall Press On

This is my spot to breathe. It was here long before Facebook and it will be here as long as I have access to the internet. Why?

* Because I can.

* Because liberals and fools often go unanswered.

* Because the government will one day shut down free internet speech and talk radio and I want to be in line to be a martyr for what is right and true.

* Because no matter what happens in my life, good or bad, Christ has me in the palm of His hand. And if I stumble and die tomorrow it will be well with my soul.. and I want whoever reads this to know that.

* Because I believe that Islam is at war with the world and the world is unwilling to take notice. They will take notice when it is too late. Some of us are ready to be literal martyrs for the one true God.. not in waging war on Islam.. but for turning the other cheek and being willing to be "Shamed for the Name". They will take our bodies, our souls are already spoken for.

* Because it's fun.

No comments: