Monday, May 24, 2010

Unions Are Destroying America

I am viscously anti-union. I have experienced the greed and corruption first hand. People love to say, and used to tell me all the time.. "Well unions do good things too..." Really? That's like saying "You know, Hitler did good things too..."
Who cares about the good things unions do when they are destroying everything around them. They refuse to work without massive handouts and that just destroys the company from the inside out. It's a joke. The union started out with a noble purpose, and then greed and a mafia-like organization took hold almost instantly.

Here's a good example of what unions are doing to America...


Here's a good example of what you can accomplish without the union involved and you actually have to work to keep your job...


I hate unions with a passion. I'd rather go poor and jobless than work under the forced socialization and laziness that comes from joining a union.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!