Wednesday, April 07, 2010

The End Is Dear

A repost... Everyone is freaking out over the environment, the wars, the hurricanes, and the earthquakes. The end is near. I for one believe it. I also welcome it. Everywhere I look around me I see these disasters, they have shows devoted to them. But what they don't show is the disasters that are happening in marriages, families, and individuals. No one seems to be happy. Death, destruction, divorce, and depression is growing like fungus.

I am so ready for the Lord to come back and drop the A-bomb on it all. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a death wish. I just have a wish to see glory in my lifetime. If the Armageddon starts I would welcome it.

If anyone believes that America and the rest of the world are going to recover and we will create our own utopia here on earth.. think again. The ship is going down.. So I say, Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition!

No comments: