Sunday, February 28, 2010

How The Obama/McCain Exchange Should Have Gone

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: Let me just make this point, John. Because we're not campaigning anymore. The election is over.

SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN: I'm reminded of that every day. In fact Mr. President, not only is the last election over, but so is the next one.

OBAMA: Uh.. My teleprompter is not telling me what to say or else I would have a really good come back. Just remember that I'm the President and you are just a mere Senator.

MCCAIN: That's true. But keep in mind that after 2012 I will probably still have a job and you will be out building houses with Jimmy Carter and working on your Facebook fan page. And we know having a job in this community organizer economy is like being able to crap gold.

OBAMA: Uh...OK, Unfortunately I have to bring this meeting to an end because I just remembered some paperwork I was supposed to get done. Everyone is dismissed. (Quietly sobs)

2 comments:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Basil said...

The reason it didn't go that way? Same reason McCain lost the election.