Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Cool Report: No Contact Thermometer


When I was little taking my temperature involved my mom vigerously shaking the glass thermometer until the mercury leveled out and then I had to hold it in my mouth for 3 minutes. Well those days are over... Introducing from a site called KidzMed a thermometer that allows you to get a pinpoint accurate temperature reading without ever touching their skin. You can even use it while they sleep. It's better then the ear or forehead scanners that are so popular now. In fact you can even use it to check the temperature of food and bottles. So I recommend you mother's order one today. I would have loved it if my parents could have just scanned my head. Hopefully the reading wouldn't just say "empty".

1 comment:

dharmesh said...

You’ve assisted my understanding on what is usually a hard to tackle subject. Thank you!

http://www.colonialmed.com/