Sunday, December 13, 2009

5 Years Ago... I Started This Blog

That's right. It's my 5 year Blog-aversary. For some people that might not seem like a long time, however for me to stick with something like this for so long is epic in it's proportions.

Firstly, and I know this is corny and cliche, I just want to say thanks to anyone who has stopped by and read over the past five years. My tag-line says "Read by tens of people daily" and that remains true. I have on average maybe 20-50 regulars who read this page pretty much weekly.. and that's great with me. Truth be told I would write this blog if I had only one reader.. or even none. I just enjoy putting my thoughts down on virtual paper. So a big THANK YOU to all of you who have read and will read in the future.

Secondly, I am pushing on. I would give up Facebook before I would quit writing on this blog. So come back whenever you get a chance. Obviously over the past 2 years I stopped writing daily and began posting on average 3 times a week. Well I'd like to change that. And I think I know how I will do that..

So Thirdly, I am starting a new regular post and I don't know where it will go, whether or not it will become regular, or even change the format of my writing. I will still write about politics and religion and silly stuff.. but I am introducing something I am calling "The Cool Report" It will just be tons of videos, pics, and op-eds on things I think are "Cool" or as you kids say "bada**"(not cool to curse!)

So let the fun began.. The first "Cool Report" starts tomorrow.

No comments: