Friday, October 16, 2009
What I've Learned From Cartoons...
* Leaders of evil organizations are often cat lovers. Their cats generally sit on their lap and laugh menacingly at their evil deeds.
* Smurfs have no problem breeding and multiplying even though it seems only one female lives among them. Vanity Smurf in the Smurf language appears to mean homosexual.
* In the stone age everyone had names that had something to do with rocks. Also, pelicans make great cement mixers and often make comments about their jobs while they work.
* In the future we will all have names that are based on space and technology. Only our robot house cleaners will have normal names.
* In nature, rabbits have been known to cross dress and even perform in operas.
I didn't learn much.