Wednesday, October 07, 2009

5 Reasons Why I Love Fall and Winter

* The leaves. I get bored with the color green. Plus I like working half the day before I realize there is a twig and leaf stuck in my hair and down my shirt. Makes me feel like a real man.

* The temperature. If it never got cold then the Snuggie wouldn't have gotten invented. I don't think I could live with myself.

* The flu. Who doesn't like having a week off of work? Sure, you spend the week with fever induced hallucinations and hanging your head in the toilet, but that's all part of the festive fun.

* The clothes. Winter forces even the most whorish of women to cover themselves. You can take the family to a restaurant without your young children being forced into getting a full anatomy lesson on the house.

* The TV. Thanksgiving specials, Christmas classics, football... Now we can finally find something to watch besides the 24 hour CSI and Law and Order marathon that apparently is now currently required by federal law.

I'm off to go play in the leaves!

No comments: