Thursday, September 03, 2009

Two Points

* The death penalty.. I have decided that if I had a platform as a politician I would push for changing the appeals process. I think we need to make a fast track for obviously guilty capital murderers. It took 30 years to execute Carl Junior Isaacs after he and three other men randomly robbed and murdered almost the entire Alday family, 6 people in all, also including a heinous sexual assault of Mary Alday. It took 30 years, even though he tried to escape from prison numerous times and bragged many times that if he got out he would kill more of the Alday family. It should not have taken so long. I would love to change that.

* I strongly believe that we should keep the practice of lethal injection. I do however believe the syringe should be filled with nothing but air.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Matthew Avitabile said...

Lloyd Bonafide: In Korea, we'd sodomize a man