Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Pledge

Al Gore is a lying chump.
There have been a multitude of articles that have come out in the past few years that confirm that being pretentious about buying organic food, or recycling only shows that you are gullible.
The article entitled 5 Ways People Are Trying to Save the World (That Don't Work)helps solidify my opinion that this world is ours to ravage. We need to be cautious and not careless but that doesn't mean we cave to liberals that want to control us with lies about the earth and how fragile it is.

So I am making my pledge to myself today...
* I will NOT sift through my trash to separate stuff for recycle.
* I will NOT buy organic foods on purpose.. ever.
* I will NOT buy a carbon footprint or sign any petition to stop so called 'man made global warming'
* I will NOT switch to earth friendly fluorescent light bulbs.. I hate those things.

1 comment:

Michael Avitabile said...

Your blog is awesome. We here at Jumping in Pools are also huge fans of Phil Hendrie. We have daily quotes, and a good deal of them are from Budward Dickmann's boss. Would you care to trade links?