Tuesday, December 30, 2008

If I Had A Time Machine

* I would go back and tell Nixon not to let the press get to him. The man was actually a great president but the media had it in for him from day one and they slowly wore him down. Makes me want to go and break into hotel rooms myself.

* I would go to Columbine High School on April 20, 1999 and put a bullet through the heads of those two pieces of garbage before they laid a finger on any students. Not because I want to be some kind of hero, but because those two should have never been born. Same with the Va. Tech shooter. Life is too sacred to allow it to be shattered like that if you can stop it.

* I would go to Abraham Lincoln and let him know that I already saw the play he's going to attend and it sucks...Maybe bowling would be a better idea for tonight.

No comments: