Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bush's Legacy

I have talked to many Bush haters recently. I listen patiently as they tell me how Bush knew of 911 before hand, of how he hates minorities, and how he ruined the country.
That's all just stupid propaganda that is taught in liberal circles.

But listen up folks...

911 happened and the Muslim extremists declared war on the Western world.

Can you tell me one time, just once, since then, when we have turned on the tv or radio and heard news of any bomb, big or small going off in the United States since that time?
Have you heard of any terrorist killer taking over buildings inside the U.S. in the past 7 years since 911?

Bush's legacy is secure. He went over and crippled the human garbage networks that were pulling off these bombings. You can believe they won't forget Bush's legacy. Neither will I.

To me I proudly support and approve of his time in office.

No comments: