Monday, August 06, 2007

Waiting on God

Waiting on God is easy to talk about but hard to do. Trusting that His timing is what's best can be frustrating. But the end result is ultmately and fully satisfying.
I have come to the realization that I am never going to be perfect in my patience. In fact I am an impatient person to the core. But He is teaching me and molding me to be better, and I am seeing the results.
Prayer and study can calm the soul and make waiting on His timing easier. If you don't communicate with the creator then how can you expect to understand His creation. I don't know why we think we know better than Him? But we do! Where was I when He laid the foundations of the earth?
God has placed specific people in my life who have helped me listen to His plea to relax and be calm. I am grateful to Him for my recent encounters. It helps me see His ultimate purpose.
Without God I would be a mess! We all would. Waiting on God causes us to stay away from chaos.

No comments: