Tuesday, August 07, 2007

This May Sound Stupid

I thought of a new slogan for Wichita. The city council can take this and use it if they want to... Wichita: It's been a while since we've found a body floating in the river!

The guy at McDonalds asked me if I wanted to try the McRib. I told him that I'd prefer he get the McMop and clean up the bathroom.

I want to become president someday. I want to be the first President Of The United States that slept in a bunk bed with the vice president. I call top bunk!

I can't decide if I'm going to take that job at NASA or not.

It is hailing bigtime in Wichita right now. I'm getting my sled out. I'll meet you up on the hill.

When I was in elementary school we used to snort pixie sticks because we heard you could get high from it. It works...But because my nose was so big I'd have to do 3 or 4 sticks at a time just to get a buzz.

I think that if Dawson Grimsly, Rene Stevens, Big Mike, and Dave Freeman ever joined forces their power would be unstoppable. We'd have to declare Wichita a federal disaster area. I'd probably pack my things and move to Kechi.

I'm sick of all this rain in Wichita. I saw Dawson Grimsley and Big Mike in a canoe going down main street. Let's just say Dawson's end of the canoe was about 4 feet off the water.

People laughed at the spelling bee when I mispelled the word 'ghost'. But when I asked for the language of origin the judge just rolled his eyes. I thought about it for probably 5 minutes, mulling it over. So then I asked him to use it in a sentence and he said "The idiot at the spelling bee couldn't spell the word ghost." So I took a deep breath and spelled it G-O-A-S-T and then just started crying. That was the worst day of college I had last year.

No comments: