Thursday, August 02, 2007

This May Sound Stupid

Heads Up Seven Up....Now that was a game!

The worst part about having surgery is having to wear that cone on my head afterwards so I won't lick at my stitches.

I like the Icelandic singer Bjork. Don't get me wrong, her music sucks, but I like her name because it is both her name and also a way to describe the act of vomiting. For instance... "Dude, you guys might want to clear out of the room, I think I'm fixin to bjork."

Have you seen the drink sizes at the movie theatre? It goes from thimble size all the way up to wheel barrel. And it costs $39.95 for the big one. I think they ought to have one higher than that. It's super expensive but it's basically a tube that goes all the way from your seat to the coca cola machine itself.

Pour some sugar on me...In the name of love of course.

Life is a poo sandwich and we all have to take a bite.

Do you think that when the real Wendy goes to Wendy's for dinner that she can have anything she wants off the menu? I think it's a legit question.

If I were on Deal Or No Deal I would pretend like I was gonna take the deal and then just as I go down to push the button I'd punch Howie Mandell in the stomach and yell "That's for being so annoying.....Now give me my cash circus boy!"

There are three things I hate... 1. Barbecue Sauce. 2. Racism. 3. Lists of things people hate.

Now they have Coca Cola with coffee in it. What is Coke doing? They are putting way too many things into their product. I just can't wait for Coca Cola salsa. That'll be my drink of choice.

No comments: