Thursday, July 26, 2007

This May Sound Stupid

No one says "sike" anymore and that is a travesty.

If I were Asian I would embrace my stereotypes and do math problems all day long and play ping pong all night. Also if I had time I would go to an amusment park, but since I would be Asian I would be too short to ride any of the rides. Sucks!

Taft was the fattest president. William Henry Harrison died 30 days into his term. Teddy Roosevelt used to be part of the rough riders. Aaron Stigall went to West High and had a big nose.

Remember when we used to believe that if you swallowed a piece of gum it took 15 years to digest? I'd just now be passing that piece of Bazooka that I chewed that one day back in middle school.

Don't bring that weak tot action!

Is there anything more disgusting than cooked carrots? I'm not sure if I could even get one down.

In the cartoons there is always an escalator that you ride when you die and go up to heaven. I know that just my luck that day it'll be out of order and I'm going to have to walk all the way up.

Did you know Llamas really spit on people? So do I if provoked.

There are more smashed squirrls on the streets of Wichita then there are people. I almost guarentee it.

I came to get down...Yes, that's right....I came to get down...so I suggest that you get out your seat and jump around.

No comments: