Friday, July 20, 2007

This May Sound Stupid

Barry Manilow is lying...I am the one that writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

What do you wish your name would have been? I always wished that I had been named Donovan. Or maybe Maurice. Or possibly Harold.

What's the grossest food in the world...other than sloppy joes?

They say there is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. I think that instead of a pot of gold there is a bowl of Doritos.

There's a snake in my boot.

It's 10:51 on Wednesday night. I think it might be time for Jello.

I am not ok with slavery. Just for the record.

Would you rather have fingers tips that spray spaghetti or one million dollars worth of stamps?

What is the best candy bar? Besides Twix of course.

Canada is like America's younger brother. I think we should go and give them a swirlee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My personal favorite candy bar is Butterfinger. Yum!