Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This May Sound Stupid

I've been pondering and thinking about it for years. But after years of mulling it over I have decided that my favorite appliance would have to be the electric can opener. It opens cans electrically and I think that is just a-ok in my book.

If a genie came out of a magic lamp and granted me one wish I would strongly consider wishing for a bottomless eternal bag of chocolate cookies. mmmmm cookies.

Who would play you in the movie about your life? I think that David Duchovney would play me. But in reality it'd probably be Screech from Saved By The Bell.

Is it gay that I watch Dancing With The Stars?

This computer is making me mad. If my computer had a face I would slap it.

I think most of us in life are waiting for one thing....That's right...A Michael Bolton reunion tour. That man is magic.

I love Michael Bolton because he brings joy and hope to the masses and he does this with time, love and tenderness.

When Michael Bolton sings 'When A Man Loves A Woman' babies laugh, children dance, and grown men have been known to openly weep. Count me amongst the latter.

Michael Bolton called me and told me to stop writing about him, so I guess I better comply or his goons are gonna come "rough me up." What a jerk. A magical jerk.

Why can't penguins fly? I think they aren't really even trying.

No comments: