Saturday, July 14, 2007

This May Sound Stupid

I decided that I'm not going to pay my taxes anymore. But don't worry because I'm going to send the IRS a fruit basket and a $5 Mcdonalds gift card.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear. -- Norm

I think the question we have all been asking is how come Cheez-It's© haven't made a cereal yet. I would be the first in line to buy new Cheez-It Flakes.© Stays Cheezy in milk!™

My macaroni and cheese intake so far this month is reaching dangerous levels. Far beyond the legal limit.

A baby seal walks into a club.

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit freebasing nosespray.

Let me shave your grandmothers beard!

Let's hope the writers of show Lost don't make the same mistake that the Gilligan's Island creators made. I don't think Lost will end well if they get rescued and then come back to the island later on and open a resort with the Harlem Globetrotters.

I am never going back to Joyland. It's a joyless land filled with unkept rides and dirty carnies. Plus the Wacky Shack was neither wacky nor was it a shack. Discuss.

Is there any reason why the government can't give us all Humvees????

No comments: