* Do laundry. It's the perfect time to go to the laundry mat and put my clothes into a publicly used washer and dryer that have previously washed feces and urine out of other peoples clothes.
* Go for a walk. I don't know why I go for a walk on my day off. I walk for an hour and then I turn around and walk home. I could have just stayed home and saved myself a lot of time and trouble.
* Eat at a nice restaurant. Because during the week the lunchables that I eat have left my insides coated with turkey preservatives and ham residue.
* Read a book. I need to finish the Judy Blume series I started back in 3rd grade.
* Make a movie. That sequel to Forest Gump that I wrote is not going to produce and direct itself.
* Give money to the homeless. I have reservations about giving money to the homeless because whenever I give them cash I have a feeling they just go blow it on food and medicine.
* Work on repairs around the house. My garbage disposal is making a horrible grinding sound like something is stuck inside of it...Also my pet kitten is missing.
* Visit a foreign country. I need to finally pick up that Asian orphan I adopted last year, the agency won't stop calling my house.
Any other ideas on how I can wisely spend my time on my days off???