Friday, May 18, 2007

My Concert List

Derek posted this earlier. He posted every band/singer he's seen in concert that he can remember.. So let's give it a whirl with me. I can't remember them all. I probably missed some big ones. Here goes...

Acapella (many times)
Phil Keagy
Rich Mullins (a few times)
Jim Stafford
Sesame Street Live (yeah I saw that when I was young and I'm counting it)
Willie Nelson (longest show I have ever been to)
Suzy Bogguss
Steven Curtis Chapman
Ricky Skaggs (twice)
Andy Williams
Malachi (Probably one of the best shows I've ever seen)
The Choir
Mark Lowry (that's an hour I'll never get back)
Room Full Of Walters (many times)
George Strait (5 times)
Terry Clark
Faith Hill
Kings-X
Martina McBride
David Ball
Leann Rymes
Alan Jackson
Garth Brooks (say what you will, it was a show and a half!)
Brooks & Dunn
Carrot Top
Coalese
Gaithers
Embodyment (rocked my face off!)
Justifide
Blindside (several times)
Project 86 (several times)
Five Iron Frenzy
Stavesacre
Ghotti hook
Slick Shoes
Fernando Ortega
Bebo Norman
He Is Legend (The drummer calls me sometimes to chat. It's strange.)
Story Of The Year
Funeral For A Friend
Staind
Al Denson
Allison Krauss & Union Station
Russ Taff
Todd Proctor
Tammy Trent
4Him
Glassjaw
Switchfoot
Hal Ketchum
Brandon Heath
Aaron Shust
Delerious
Petra
Jars Of Clay (In their heyday)
Reality Check
P.O.D. (twice)
Adema
Cold
Ace Troubleshooter
Squad five-O
Linkin Park
Randy Travis (I was his personal security guard for the night)
Steve Green
Deftones (And again in July!)
Metallica (wow!)
Godsmack
Tool
Damien Rice (breathtaking)

2 comments:

Derek said...

Malachi in concert...now we're talkin'!

Ryan said...

Nice. Check out mine. http://www.freewebs.com/ryanpulliam/concerts.html

its always fun to read others