Sunday, April 08, 2007

3 Reasons Why I Am A Christian

1. Even though I was raised in a Christian home. I have spent many hours studying just why I believe what I believe. I have weighed the evidence, read from the founding fathers of our faith. And I have come to the conclusion that Jesus IS the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He DID rise from the dead and this life only makes sense because Jesus is Lord.

2. The alternative beliefs cannot account for evil, good, redemption, faith, life, or existance itself. I know I have a reason to live, and a reason why I will die.

3. I feel it. Skeptics say that nothing should be based on feelings. But before facts ever enter the equation, and they do enter it, I feel something inside me that is not of this world. My conscience eats at me sometimes. My mind drifts to places that are beyond me. The Bible says that we are born with the knowledge of the one Holy God. And I believe that, I feel it, and it gives me hope.

Thank God for the Resurecction!

1 comment:

karla said...

Lucky for you God isn't a skeptic. (He IS the one you'll be answering to.)