I have been typing nonsense and truth on this blog for exactly two years today. It just baffles me that I have stuck with it. Granted this last year the posts have become mostly regurgitated things from around the web, but I am going to keep going since it gives me a place to just blab if I feel like it. My two loyal readers must be so excited.
I am going to keep at it. I will just post whenever I feel like it. It may not be daily but it certainly won't be long in between posts. And if I start having more time to keep up with political things again, I will continue to rip the no-good liberal philosophy a second corn hole.
Here's what you can expect to happen this next year on TLAT...
* More videos of my life. Less videos of Richard Simmons' life.
* Witty commentary from myself. Witty being a relative term.
* Fridays will now be casual dress day for the TLAT staff.
* 30% more filler posts.
* More I heart Ronald Reagan posts. Some of you have inspired me to explain why he is the greatest president of the 20th century, hands down.
* I might bring back "Know Your Blogger". Which used to be a big hit.
* I'm changing my name from A-Dog to Dollar Bill.
* I bought a baby seal, so sometime this year I will need to club it.
* Thursdays are now chicken pot pie day in the TLAT cafeteria. Please just take one until everyone has been served...thank you.
* Donations will now be accepted. I'm not joking about that.
* Lots of midget jokes.