This stuff was originally on my Xanga. I am going to slowly transfer it over to here. Basically it's just me saying stupid stuff. You'll love it... Or will you. I'll do ten at a time. You'll notice at first they were more observational and then just started to get dumb. Here goes...
* I'm up at 7:00 am on Sunday morning. I have to do this every Sunday so you'd think I'd be used to it. You'd be wrong. I better go have the first Diet Coke of the day. It's the nectar of life you know
* Awesome storm last night. I was a little leary of the lightning but it was still quite a light show and I had ping pong ball size hail hitting my apartment for a good 15 minutes. I love it. I put one of the hail stones in the freezer....free ice for my drink! Or not.
* Ok, I am actually enjoying walking the 2 mile distance to work everyday. I'm actually getting a tan. It's odd because my pasty white, mayonaise-sandwich-eatin'-cracker skin isn't use to all of this sun. The bad part is that I'm getting more freckles than usual.
* Subway are the biggest liars. Giving the choice of toasted or untoasted does not double the menu. That's like ordering a pizza without cheese and claiming it's a whole new menu item. Bunch of weirdos over there at Subway. And Jared is guilty by association!
* It's 2:30 am. So I'm going to bed. I hope I have that dream again where I am king of the mushroom people!
* Hamburgers taste so much better when they are free!
* Friday is not my favorite day of the week. Saturday is probably my least favorite. The way my job works, the weekends are the worst. So I say let's give Mondays a new chance to be good again. I think we underrate Mondays. Now Wednesday...that is one overrated day. We should drag Wednesday into an alley and beat it within an inch of its life! I'll go get a sledge hammer.
* Vote Republican. Don't be a commie.
* Does your face hurt?
.......cause it's killing me.
* The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw.