* I had another lawn salad today...although this time I also swallowed a bug as well. It was kind of like having a salad with chicken strips in it. Dang...I forgot the dressing!
* The other night I had a dream that I was being chased by a giant banana...I thought the banana was chasing me...but when I turned around to look I figured out that he was actually being chased by a big monkey...so I started chasing the monkey...we all ran around in a big circle chasing each other all night long...finally after a long time I woke up.
Moral of the story...Don't eat cheese fries right before bed. It gives you weird dreams!
* I found more poison ivy at church. I ran and hid in my office.
* Isn't it weird how if you take half of the number 1 and then take half of that number and continue doing that for eternity you will never get to 0?
It's mind boggling!
* I'm fixin to eat some french toast sticks for dinner. Thank you for reading today's post.
* I was thinking about people with the worst jobs in the world. I came to the conclusion that it would have to be the guy who has to clean out the port-a-pottys. Probably his worst day ever would be cleaning out the port-a-potty after the annual Chili and Burrito Festival.
* Sunday afternoon is a little time I like to call nap time. Why it was just the other day that I....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. (someone please come pull the covers up over me, thanks.)
* Why does the lady at Supercuts have to talk to me about the weather for my full hair cut? We can both clearly see that it's hot outside. If I wanted the weather forecast too I would have had Dave Freeman cut my hair...at least then he'd be clear, acurate, and to the point.
* What is the deal with the stupid e-props thing? It's moronic, stupid, idiotic, retarded, and furthermore, it's really dumb.
* The cow seemed to be calling his name, thought Moo.