I admit that my posts have lacked substance for a while. I haven't really weighed in on the real issues of the day for a while. I got distracted and sort of put politics to the side for a bit. But I still have opinions on the news of the day. I still think that the democrats are literally a non-functioning party. A party based on talking points and unprecedented hatred for anyone that doesn't toe the line.
So here is my one sentence takes on the news stories of the day...
* Cheney shot a guy -- It's a minor story and another failed attempt by the left to bring down a man that did nothing wrong.
* Dubai to take over ports -- I'm not sold on the idea that we should allow any country that has harbored terrorists to take over our vulnerable ports.
* The Oscars took place this weekend -- Nothing more pathetic than a bunch of liberal whack jobs spending millions of dollars to pat themselves on the back for making movies that only they think are good.
* Bush went to Pakistan and Afghanistan -- I don't care what you say about him, Bush going to Pakistan is like throwing rocks at a beehive. I like my president with some guts.
* Barbara Streisand wrote an essay about how Bush is a stupid 'C' average student and her whole essay was filled with spelling errors -- Does this surprise anybody? Every time she opens her mouth she slides into a bigger pile of dumb.
Man, I would make a great president!!