Saturday, December 03, 2005

Things You'll Never Hear People Say

"Well I guess you can sleep over at Michael Jackson's house, I mean he was found not guilty by a jury of his peers."
-- Any Parent

"I can't have a scotch now, we're at a children's birthday party."
-- Ted Kennedy

"Oh man, check her out, she is super hot."
-- Richard Simmons

"Turn off the lip sync track on this song guys, I think I'll sing this one on my own."
-- Ashlee Simpson

"No interviews please, I think I just need some privacy."
-- Cindy Sheehan

"And the Grammy for best vocal performance goes to.........Susan Estrich"
-- Grammy Presenter

"Hey guys, we can't release my new documentary yet, I haven't fact-checked it."
-- Michael Moore

"Hey guys, for our next album let's try something totally different"
-- Bono

1 comment:

Tybalt said...

Bono did say that it was the album with Discotheque on. It didn't work so they went back to a tried and trusted formular!