Sunday, December 11, 2005

It's My Blogaversery

One year ago today I started this blog. I never expected to keep doing it. I thought it would be another thing I would start and then abandon. But here I am. I want to thank my loyal readers...all three of you! Plus I added a loyal reader 4 months ago that is my favorite loyal reader so far. She is an encouragement beyond words.

Now I can't stop blogging. I love it and I encourage everyone to try it. Some people told me it is a waste of time to blog. I disagree. I wouldn't trade my time I spent writing for this blog for anything.

Thanks again everyone. I'll see you back here on a daily basis!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Happy Blogaversery!! Thanks for keeping us informed for a whole year! Keep up the good work.

markerfactory said...

Happy blogaversery man....paper right?