Friday, November 04, 2005

Further Adventures Of The Hypocrite Left


I have found my next read. All of my other political books have been put on hold while I read the book pictured on my left. From what I have heard it is going to be a fine read. Also from what I hear, Al Franken is steaming mad about this book and threatening to sue. When I heard that I knew this was my kind of book because as you may already know: Al Franken is a stark raving lunatic. An Amazon.com reviewer claims the book is "meticulously researched" which really helps the author's case.
Apparently, Michael Moore has really been outed in this book. And if what Newsmax is reporting is true, the book claims that Moore actually held stock in Haliburton and other major corporations, something he specifically said he would never do. That alone is worth reading about.
If I am correct, this book should be great blog fodder. It's time for me to get back into the liberal bash that this blog once was..not that I ever stopped calling libs on their insanity. Anyway, go buy this book, I know I will.

No comments: