Monday, September 26, 2005

A Couple Of Observations...

* One thing lately that just blows my mind is expensive clothing in expensive stores that come with holes already ripped in them. It's one one of the most idiotic things I've seen in a while. Hey, if people want to save money, buy regular clothes and for 2 dollars I will be happy to rip holes in them for you. I'd like to think I am a fashion genius cause years ago when I was a boy I started this trend I think. We didn't know it was gonna be a fashion trend, we just called it being poor. If the jeans weren't frayed all the way up to the pocket, you still had yourself usable clothing. And at some point your jeans just simply became shorts. Now we have rich frat boys buying jeans with holes and hats with the bill half worn down already. It's like wiping before you go to the bathroom, it just doesn't make sense.

* Have we gotten so tired as a society that we need 8,000 different kinds of energy drinks. Have you tried one of these? I tried a RedBull a couple of days ago and figured out why it gives you energy... It tastes so bad that you feel like you are going to puke your guts out after one taste... Have you ever been tired while you were puking? And then it starts to work a little. You get about 30 to 45 minutes of pure energy, and then you hit rock bottom. At that point the only way you can possibly stay awake is if you ram the can into your head. Seriously it's not worth it. After your 45 minute artificial high you fall hard into fatigue and then you have the shakes for the next 4 hours. No thanks, I'll stick to my old method of giving myself energy...eating doughnuts.

1 comment:

Brando said...

I have a hole in my jeans. Red Bull tastes like death.