Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A Couple Of Observations...

* I love corporations! Especially the ones that the wimpy left has deemed "evil". I proudly eat my McDonald's Big Mac while strolling up and down the aisles of Wal-Mart buying cheap products. I love these corporations because I too have the same opportunity that they did. Sam Walton's story is one of the American dream. Libs hate it because not everyone is on the same mediocre boring level, forced to bow to government so that everyone is knocked down a peg in the name of political correctness and "economic fairness". There is nothing fair about punishing achievement. How boring life would be under fascist liberal rule, where everyone is a number and not an individual. Can someone pass me my 42 ounce Diet Coke and QP-With-Che?

* I've been so proud of my fellow Americans the past few days for the way they pulled together to help out those in need. People giving what they have in order to help those that have not. It's outstanding. On top of that, I once again have been proud of President Bush. Once again the half worthless party attacked him for not being Jesus Christ incarnate, and once again Bush responded by shoving forward with the task at hand. America is still the greatest country on God's green earth.

1 comment:

Stanley Corzo said...

Very nice. Keep up the good work.