Monday, September 19, 2005

10,000 Hits Later...

When I started this blog I never expected to get readers. I thought maybe my close friends would check it out once every two weeks or something like that. Well today I passed 10,000 hits. I can't believe it. I never started this blog for any other reason except I have way too many opinions to just keep it to myself. Having people read those opinions is just the icing on the cake.

So I just wanted to thank everyone who has visited The Life And Times. Thank you for your comments. Just thanks for reading. I am having a blast blogging everyday. It's like having a platform and a megaphone. I'd encourage anyone to do it.

There is much more to come for TLAT. It's only been 9 months since I started this crazy thing. I'm going to keep on trucking through. The democrats are getting crazier by the day and I have keyboard in hand ready to call them on it. I Can't wait for Michael Moore's new movie. That's always good for a months of material. I also can't wait to see what Hillary Clinton has in store for us along with Joe Biden, Howard Dean, George Soros, and Cindy Sheehan (She just told Bush to get the troops out of "occupied New Orleans". Can someone say coo coo?) The dems make this too easy.

Thanks again,

Aaron

2 comments:

markerfactory said...

Congrats on the hits. In celebration of the achievement, will ya tap it?

Diane said...

Congrats Aaron! Your blog is one that I check daily. Please keep it up!