Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sheehan Needs Your Attention


Well, now we know that Cindy Sheehan is really off her rocker. I mean I hate to disrespect a grieving mother but she is now quoted as saying this, "You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you'll stop the terrorism." She is also vowing not to pay taxes for 2004.
So now it becomes clear...She needed money to pay her taxes or to buy a car, or maybe a new house so she decided to sell out her dead son's name. I get it. It's sick. She's probably begging for a book deal.
For one thing, in her above statement she's claiming that the only terrorists are America and Israel. Stupidest...idea....ever. If she'd done what she's doing now in an ACTUAL terrorist nation, she'd be dead by now. Women are cattle in those nations.
Secondly, not paying your taxes does not hurt or punish Bush or his administration in the least. The people who are punished by that would be the kids who need schools, the families that need roads to get places, poor families that rely on government aid. It's idiotic to try to get back at bush by not paying your taxes.
It all translates to the fact that Mrs. Sheehan, as much as I hate to say it, is a media whore. Hmm no wonder she aligned herself with that fat commie.

1 comment:

Mr Bob said...

She's been infected by the common American Barking Moonbat. I've seen it before. I had to have Marlon Perkins from Mutual Of Omaha's Wild Kingdom explain it to my readers on my blog.

/insert shamless plug here

http://www.thedailyblogster.com/archive/August/Tuesday_16.htm