It's been 28 years since Elvis died and I was sitting here thinking what would have happened if he hadn't died so many years ago. Here's what I think...
* He'd be 70 years old this year, he'd probably be doing denture creme commercials.
* He'd weigh approximately 489 pounds.
* He'd be on his 4th "Farewell" tour.
* He and Wilford Brimley would be on daytime TV telling us to "Check your blood sugar, and check it often. You see there is just no reason not to."
* Graceland would be unkept, unmowed and Elvis would be down to 99 TV's.
* Elvis would have collaborated and performed duets with such notable modern acts like Cher, REO Speedwagon, Cyndi Lauper, Nelly, and Snoop Dogg.
* He would have probably been in those creepy Liza Minnelli and David Guest wedding photos, along with Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor.
* If Colonel Tom Parker were alive also, then he'd have Elvis doing two shows a day in Branson Missouri.
* He'd have a 23 year old wife.
The king is long gone, but if he were here at least one of the above would have to be true. I just know it.