Thursday, July 28, 2005

Two Videos On The ACLU's Hatred Of Christianity

Yesterday My friend Jay from Stop The ACLU posted two great videos that he also credited to Mudville Gazette and Outside The Beltway.
And while I hate to just repost them here I thought they were just too good. Please take time to view these. They are informative and interesting as well as entertaining....

The ACLU Attack Clergy Program


Sealed For Your Protection


If watching those videos doesn't get you angry than I urge you to go to Stop The ACLU and read. Read about how the ACLU is opposing Christians. It's a war that most Christians are still unaware is even being waged. It's time to wake up and get in the fight!

1 comment:

John said...

Great vids weren't they? Mudville Gazette and Outside the Beltway did not have anything to do with them...they just have open posts I link to.