Monday, July 25, 2005

A Couple Of Observations...

* The democrats are telling us more than they know. Karl Rove is just today's target. Tomorrow will be whoever happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And let's think about this. They haven't proven that Karl Rove did a thing, yet they are asking that he be fired already. I mean they claim to champion civil and criminal rights, yet when it comes time to put that into practice they act as if they've never heard of these things. And in actuality they really aren't after Karl Rove, they are simply frustrated at their own miserable failure as a party and so they are projecting that onto people they see as villains. It's not the party of the people...it's the party of desperation and self-appreciation.

* What is the big appeal about hating Wal-mart and McDonald's because they are "evil" capitalist corporations? Usually these hippies that protest the G8 and the WTO are nothing more than career college students who are often still living at home with their parents. It's very similar to the democrats' methods. Here's the idea.."I'm lazy and it's not fair that I don't get stuff too so instead of going out and getting a 9-5 job I'm gonna try to bring down the achiever to my level." The democrats do the same thing with all their politics..Instead of every man earning his keep and neighbor helping neighbor, they decide to "take away things from people for the 'common good'"(direct Hillary Quote).
I proudly shop at Wal-mart while eating my Big Mac because I realize that I live in the greatest country on God's green earth where I can have the same chance that Ray Kroc and Sam Walton had. I too can live the American dream. Take that hippie!

No comments: